Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

N/A | National NW200 live stream

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by KANGA, May 14, 2013.

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/northern-ireland/13455884
    Thought Australia would be blocked but happily surprised. Just the opening practice at the moment but keep an eye on it I guess hopefully they show the races on it to. Believe Josh Brookes is entering it for the first time this year.

2. do you know what time race starts?
  3. Gotta love Josh Brookes making his leathers orange over the torso instead of wearing the orange bib lol
  4. Great quality stream, big up the beeb for realising that australians should be considered british by heritage and the fact we have the queen, good to see a few perks come out of that relationship.

I wish we had something like this here in australia, i dream of the old road 200, go up then loop back using a lane of the F3 as the worlds longest straight. That would be incredible. But of course that is only possible in my dreams.

They do have the cemmetary circut over in wanganui NZ, i really want to get over to that, but its a short circuit and not really the same thing.
  5. Yeah no denying it this stream is awesome quality, love that its on at a good time for us to. How many poms must be alt tabbing in and out of it at work haha