Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Number plate found

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Lurch, Apr 5, 2008.

1. No - really. Found a random number plate by the round.

On my honeymoon trip, we pulled over just north of Yarrum to throw on wet weather gear and found the number plate:

It's kinda mangled up, but it certainly looks like a bike plate.

So if you used to/still do own the plates GH-037 - I have your number plate....

2. Yup thats mine.

Point made? :grin:

Hand it in to rta/destroy it.
  3. souvenir from the honeymoon :D

I should've mentioned its a Vic plate
  4. Maybe from the stolen R1 :wink:
  5. Nah, it's my front one, I don't want it.
  6. :rofl: gold!
  7. Did you notice the rest of the bike strewn across the landscape, maybe it came off when the bike hit mach one.

It makes you wonder, doesn't it. No it's not mine.

8. :S ..... lol!
  9. I reckon it came off when the bike hit 88mph...

Did you see the flaming tyre track?

(Hint: Michael J. Fox?)
  10. Pop into a police station** and hand it in. In theory a rider has lost it and had to reportit missing and an oopen report will be out on it in the system so at least they can close that file off if you hand it in.

** Conditional on your picture not being on the wanted poster wall at your local cop shop :LOL:
  11. Now there's some useful advice (from pvda).

You'll normally find at least one piece of good advice on every thread!
  12. It will be useful on Eastlink.
  13. :LOL:

Perfect. Now don't get caught.... :twisted:
  14. :shock:
  15. I mean handing in the number plate to the cop shop (provided there is no wanted poster).

Probably the most useful - state the obvious kind of - advice on this thread answering the original question.
  16. I realise that Birdman.

It's just that good advice & pvda don't always go hand in hand :wink:
  17. I doubt that very much. You seem like a very bike wiser, I mean a very wise biker. And with as many posts as you have it is clear that you've been around the block on netrider enough to have amassed a storehouse of information.
  18. pop in a little hook above your regular plate and keep the spare in your jacket pocket ...