Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nuda........... What do you think it is?!

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by BoogieMan, Aug 24, 2005.

1. 80'S concept bike.

I think the same mob did the design for that Gileria(?) that had the springs in one folk leg and the damping in the other.
  2. Interesting.

Not happy with building a 300 km/h bike maybe they're building a 400 km/h bike.

Looks extremely steamlined.
  3. yep, a "run it up the flag pole and see who salutes" show ideas bike. Looks darned uncomfortable too!!!
  4. squeek... reminds me of a squeril for some reason..
  5. I might just be a young whipper snapper but i reckon I'd ride that, you would pick up hell chicks! :p

For some reason though i feel it looks as this bike could travel in time when it hits a certain speed...
  6. Hey FBF, I agree you COULD pick up chicks with something like that (and I'm NOT a young whipper snapper!!) My only question is the obvious one; WHERE THE HECK WOULD YOU PUT THEM???
  7. You drape them luxuriously over the tank so their head rests against the handle bars.

Could be a little hard to keep your eyes on the road though :oops: :p
  8. HAhaha!
    VERY 80's!
    Was expecting a model standing next to it with curly hair and pink leg warmers on..... :LOL:
  9. Old codger mode on...

does anyone remember a show called "automan" that was around in the mid eighties.

It was like wierd science except that the computer generated guy fought crime, instead of wearing lingerie.

One look at that bike made me think of the car he used to drive.

By the way, what gives with calling a fully faired bike a NUDA?
  10. Put it next to a Subaru Vortex
  11. http://www.suzukicycles.org/Concept-Suzuki/Nuda.shtml

That's it from the horse's mouth (so to speak)

1987 btw. Interesting how some of those concept ideas make it to production.

Back when the Katana first came out, lotsa people hated it, it was so radical. But look at modern styling now and that "hunched forward" look is common to nearly every design and, remember, the Kat came out in around 1980-81
  12. hahahahahhahaa.... AKIRA!!!!! :LOL:

i want one, in red :D
  13. :shock: wow.....cool :shock:

ok, i'll have one of them istead then :D