Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NTs latest Lunatic Driver, oh and Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DNARyder, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Gday every one from down under.

Just saying that tommorow (probable today for most of u, but i cant sleep(':shock:')
    Shocked) i will be going for my Ls and when i pass it i will be joining the awesome world of 2 wheels.

I got to wonder....what the hell took me so long? Better late then never i guess.

Took me a while to post, but glad that i have introduced myself.

Now i just need a bike to Fit me. A little to big for the CBX250 that i inherited from a mate of mine. But of course, The NT is about 5 years behind the rest of Oz and we have no LAMS here :evil: (bloody useless govt). Which is crap cause i recon i would do more damage (probable from others laughing at me) on a 250 then something a little bigger.....sigh!!!!

Any wayz blabbering on, so ill try to get some sleep now for the big day.

2. Good luck today!! Hope you find some helpful info on NR - I have!
  3. Welcome to Netrider :). Information on appropriate diets for big blokes so they can ride 250s can be found in the 'Ask Vic' section :LOL: :p.
  4. Still waiting for LAMS in Vic as well..

Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  5. I passed it , as i knew i would ....Ahem :roll: . Now officially a Lplater(well tomorrow when the M.V.R. open)

Yep no probs. Only got to find the bike and then as Limp Bizkit says, keep on rolling!

Yeah so does anabolex dot com :p

So cheers all and c u on the road....unless u are in a car, then make sure u see me.