Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NT] Memorial ride 3/11/2013

Discussion in 'Other States' started by loubre, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Ok all NT members Darwin Street Bikes are doing a memorial ride tomorrow Sunday 3rd November, meet at Noonamah pub 0900 for 0930, ride to Mandorah then back to their home base at Bees Creek for a late BBQ lunch/wake. This is in memory of two DSB riders who have ridden on this year. Mick (Wrex) Pederson tragically killed earlier this year in Alice Springs and Joel (Obi) O'Brien who died last month on a group ride. All riders welcome regardless of skill level, bike size, DSB does stipulate ATGATT on ALL group rides.

2. Sad news, RIP to your mates. Sadly I have been on many of these memorial rides over the years. It is a good way to remember the good times and to share some stories on where they touched your life for the better.

Hope you get a great turnout.
  3. Sorry to hear about your lost mate's loubre . Hopefully a great turn out tomorrow .
  4. Seriously hoping we don't have to do any more of these runs.

See you in the morning.
  5. Thanks everybody, looks like being a very big turn out, yeah Brick, definitely don't want another of these although we are going to have to organise something for when we put up a marker for Obi.
  6. Great turnout.
    memorial ride.
  7. Hi loubre, I am pleased to see a good turnout to a ride like this. Unfortunately, even if I realised this was happening beforehand (I really should frequent DSB a little more), I'd have been working anyway.