Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NT] Fri Night Drinks, Fri Mar 2nd

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Nick de Kunder

As talked about in the general discussion post, a few of us piss head territorians are heading out for a drink this Fri night.

Where: Dolly O'Reilly's, at the Hibiscus in Leanyer

When: About 6pm, or whenever you want, (if i get the night off i'...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. ...............

Well i went but no one else did , damn i felt so rejected , didnt think i was that bad looking :shock: , soooo whats peoples excuses?????

3. I was screwed up for weekend after having needed a tooth pulled on Fri morning. Woke up and fell off the couch i had fallen asleep on and knocked the side of my face, breaking away a tooth and most of the gum as well.

4. is this still up and running?

5. This was meant for last week :LOL: :LOL:

I leave for melbourne tonight for a week but will organise another catch up when i get back.

Perhaps this time i will rock up instead of being in the dentist :p :p

6. Linx's big night out

Hey Linx, glad you made it! Too bad noone else did! Nick's excuse sounds a lot more painful than mine, Friday was the day I'd booked removalists to move house, and what happened? - Worst storm in 15 years. Moving truck got bogged on the block. Lots of personal effects satched. Didn't get the old house cleaned. Missed the social drinks.

We'll have to set up a ride and a drinks day/evening... once I dry out and Nick stops knocking his own teeth (and gums!!!!) out. Theres a couple of other blokes I know that ride as well so it's going to take some coordination - but we have the technology!

Cheers, Scott