Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(NT) Anyone else on here from Darwin? possible drinks???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by DrSlug, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry about the time between posts, but finally settled in on the computer up here in the Territory since moving.

Just wondering if there are many netriders up here, and whats the chances of meeting up as a group like everyone else around the country is doing...

2. mmm

hey man im up in darwin , havnt got a bike yet tho , gotta wait till funds at the end of january but glad to meet ya mate
  3. NT Netrider

Hey Dr Slug! A few NR lurkers up here. I've sent you a PM.

Cheers, Scott
  4. Yeah had a few messages. I say we organise a drinking session in a few weeks time. I aint got a bike up here yet, but will still be good to catch up with other fellow riders. Any suggestions on where to have a few drinks?
  5. pub

THE VIC in town , sumwhere after the 22nd of jan? or dolly o'rielys at hibiscus in leanyer?
  6. ha why am i not surprised the first thing a territorian asks for is a drink and not a ride! :rofl: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
  7. drink

cuz its our heritage :grin: :LOL:
  8. Re: pub

Aint been to either yet so sounds good. We'll organise a time and stuff closer to the date.

Who else is interested in coming along?
  9. drinks

sounds good , a few days after the 22nd i get my bike hopefully :grin:
    i reken we should make it the leanyer pub cus then i can crawl home lol
  10. nn

soooooooo whats happening??? leanyer pub ?
  11. .........

so when this hapening
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I forgot all about this, but will have to do it soon. What days suit everyone else?

Ive had some PM's from some of the others with regards to days and stuff, few people have gone along with linx to suggest dollys. (lets just hope he brings his missus along for a bit of eye candy :p )

So let us know when suits everyone and we can work it out. Im getting thirsty.
  13. hhhhh

well im off work this week so anytime suits me !!!!!
  14. Hey there Dr Gastropod, good timing - I'm moving house this weekend!! Well, moving into our shed at Humpty Doo while waiting for the house to be built. I may still be able to put in an appearance, name a time and I'll try and get the babysitter lined up...
  15. ....

this friday at the pub , 6pm ? ? ? ? ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.