Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW NSWmcc Chair steps down

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by maggsy, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NSWmcc chairperson is reported to have stood down
    Would it have any thing to to with the NSW draft motorcycle strategy just released
    Who will replace the Rob Colligan?:nopity:

2. Why don't you ask him rather than make assumptions - or maybe pop over TWF and find out.....
  3. Rob will give a radio interveiw on Thursday night
    with Greg Hurst on Ride
  4. Unfortunately I don't think us country folk get it....
  5. I will see if Hursty will podcast it for the country folk :)
    I would rather hear him say why than read Boris and his version in AMCN
  6. As I said, why not pop over to TWF, there is a thread over there about it.
  7. I would expect a reasoned approach on this from Boris, since he and Rob know each other pretty well. I have no idea of his approach to it but I doubt he'll be offensive about Rob - or at least no more than he is about anyone else :)
  8. Unless you can substantiate stuff lets not spread rumours until they are founded, word is that he may be stepping down but the detail is in the two wheels forums.
    Typical Dale spreading incomplete information.
    Take it over there Dale and when anything is official then bring it up here.
    Your hatred of the man was very transparent in that mra meeting as was your slander, try and behave like a grown up until then. Thank you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.