Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Wollongong Netrider Meet, Tues 14th Oct

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Neel

Hey to all the Wollongong Netriders and lurkers.

Seeing as there are a few coffee nights and such for a few Sydney areas, Doyle( Greg) a fellow Wollongong netrider came up with an idea for us Wollongong boys to meet.

So as a first of meet, we de...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Yay it worked!!

Ok all you wollongong boys, lets make this happen :)
  3. Good one, Neel, see you there.
  4. Its meant to be Tues 14th Oct, not monday the 13th, Mods I tried to change it but it wouldnt let me. Could you please help me out?

5. Sounds like fun! I can't bowl to save myself, but I'm told its funny to watch me try :LOL: Cya's then

P.S I just noticed hornet600's post count. You post whore! :p :dance: :woot:
  6. Not much of a bowler. :?

10,30 for coffee :shock: ,but its a school night :wink:
  7. Come anyway and bring haggis with you! If you dont wanna bowl, you can bring that sheep skin cover and sit on your bum for the whole time :LOL:
  8. Done mate.
  9. Thank you muchly lol
  10. What sheep skin seat cover :? ,don't know what your talking about ,there for old people ...must have me mixed up with some one else.
  11. I should be fine to attend. :)
  12. Oh shit, sorry about the mix up, it must have been some other Sleddog I rode to Kangaroo Valley with :p
  13. Two lanes booked. Plenty of room for more to join in! :)