Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Wollongong area ride - Wed 30th nov

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Peleus, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Me and nightrider are planning on going for a ride on wednesday from albion park up the pass, then down to kanga valley (perhaps fitzroy falls along the way) then down through to nowra then back up to albion park.

Both of us are on our L's so it would be great to have some of you guys along who are able to show us some good detours or spots along the way.

At this stage we are planning 9:30 meet for 10:00am departure from albion park macca's, weather situation is if its cloudy / threatening / drizzling we'll still go, pouring down rain its off (unless of course some other group still wants to go).

If anyone wants to make any suggestions as to the run, or wants to sign up just post here, more then happy to hear from you guys.

Other then that nice to meet you and I'll see ya wednesday!!

2. Man, where do you put that macro :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Thanks mouth

I'll add it there as well from now on too.
  4. Count me in!!! (duh, the opening post tells everyone that)
  5. If it doesn't stop raining, you'll need outriggers!
    I'd love to join you boys, but 9 - 5 work precludes week-day rides. Enjoy.
  6. I really hate to do this but I'm going to have to call this ride off.

It seems that my back no longer likes me, and has decided to screw up as a result of the accident I had about two weeks ago. Now I can't really walk at the moment and am lying in bed (thanks wireless keyboard) with panadie forte on doctors advice.

I'm really sorry to do this especially on my first ride I'm trying to organise but my body doesn't want to play.

I'll let you know here if it's going to happen next wednesday instead or whats going on.

Thanks again and sorry