Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Wollombi Markets, Mon Oct 2nd

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Tim

Hi there,
    Just thought i would post a ride to the wollombi markets. Meet, Hexham Macca's at 8.30am for 9am departure, up via the direct route(beresfield, kurri, cessnock) to take advantage of early bargains, breakfast/lunch at wollombi tavern...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. C'mon..... if no-one wants to come along I will be forced to ride out there with a few friends from hunter scooter riders!! yes scooters!!! hahaha

3. What sort of bargains are we talking about here ?

Wine ?
    Arts and Crafts ... bottlebrush coasters ?
    Home made Chutneys ?

4. you've been there before!! haha
  5. hey tim i have to check the calender but will post again later

by the way i met your ?cousin? jarred at school are you the guy Tim rides with? what goes on tour stays on tour jarred i responded ;)

ps what happened to the mighty V-star i just read the RIP notice under your handle???
  6. Hey brad, mmm, yeah, my bike was declared deceased yesterday after an 'incident' on monday

for the full detais please read 1st and 5th post and subsequent postings....

I may still be going to the markets but i will be in the 'car'

7. I will be at macca's in a silver AU falcon..... only cause I posted the ride....before losing my two wheels...