Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW: to the wanker riding the wannabe harley:licence plate

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by sydneybiker, Nov 8, 2005.

1. udt-26

last night at bondi junction, 7th Nov, sydney

you really are a wanker.....

do not overtake another motorcyclist in the same lane if they move slightly to the left of above mentioned lane at 65 km/h......i was merely moving to avoid a pothole...my girlfriend was also on the back of my bike

upon politely mentioning this to you at the next set of lights, your moronic response, "you moved to the side so you wanted me to pass" was a gem of wisdom....

no sh*thead, i would have waved you on if wanted to attempt a stupid move like having two motorcycles sharing the same lane, with a passenger on the back, at 65 k/mh.........

perhaps next time acknowledge your error and ride on with out pissing off another motorcyclist.

maybe also you should not stick to the steretype of most cruiser riders being complete wankers....you weren't even riding a real harley....just a jap copy......

.....also, up seeing you five minutes later in the same petrol station, do not ride directly at my girlfriend standing next to my bike while i am inside paying.....very cowardly.......

if i see you again look out.....better yet, pls post here and we can meet up.
    your licence plate was udt-26 or uvt-26.......i would love to hear from you.....

2. trooble at pit, trooble at pit......

3. Yes, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.

4. please tell us you didn't type that from memory....

some people are idiots whether they walk, drive or ride....

5. So you're saying, enforcer, that sydneybiker should avoid Star Wars re-runs, and the new pseudo-series as well, eh??

6. There are a lot of those types of bike and rider round the Bondi area. Acountants who want to scare the neighbours. Its one thing to ride like an arse, but another to square up to your missus. Take comfort in the fact that someone soon will knock seven shades of shite out of him as he will most likely do that to the wrong person at some stage. I live on Old South Head Road and thats always an interesting ride. I often get beeped on that road by cars while I am turning left into the driveway. Well, a bike isn't really a vehicle I suppose, so I am just unnecessarily delaying that motorist from getting to the next car bumper or red light. :shock:

EDIT: I'll keep an eye out for the license and if I see him and will lean over and say in my best Super Grover voice "Do or do not, there is no try".

7. I ride a jap cruiser.

Feel free to come to coffee and tell ME I am a wanker to my face.

Don't worry, there are plenty of people who will ring an ambulance for you before you wake up with the crowd around you.

8. to the wanker riding the wannabe harley

Isn't this tautology?

9. Hey SydneyBiker.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but sharing a lane is not all that uncommon......... :)

As for calling the guy out, careful what you wish for..... :eek:

Either way, glad your ok.

Mitch

10. No... :roll:

11. If he passed you on the left in the same lane then you've got reason to be annoyed. If he passed you on the right in the same lane then (by Victorian law) he was being entirely legal.

If he passed you and you didn't know he was there then it's as much your problem as his - you should have been more alert.

Finally - would he have been more of a wanker if he rode a Harley?
    Besides - I notice that you don't say what you ride :LOL:

TonyE

12. What do they call them Vulcans? The mythical god of wall heaters or the like!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ( :arrow: infinity)

13. I must admit that lane sharing isn't uncommon and unless someone is trying to travel right next to me (ie, not staggered) then it becomes a little uneasy, esp round corners. But at 65km doesnt sound like a bad thing.

Nil, go be compfortable on your big cussion of a seat, while i get a sore ass on a 5 min ride :D :p

DuHast, Your first questions, completely valid; 2nd paragraph, fine if you feel that... 3rd, unless someone tells me your joking in 30mins....... blue button :evil: , twas uncalled for...

:) have a nice day :)

14. As do I, and I extend the same invitation to you.

Go for your life about the complaint about this guy, but when you start to generalise and attack other people here, you lose all credibility.

15. hey hey all take it easy..... The poor guy was just shocked and in a grumpy mood..... :D

Imagine how I feel.... I ride a bike that is half sport bike and half cruiser..... :eek: And I drive a 4x4 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dear cruiser riders, the shoe is now on the other foot..... not nice when kiddies poke fun at you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

16. sorry I was reading this post and noticed your signiture of the bunny
    it looks like my girlfriend naked with her arms up in the air..

sorry, probably wasn't the place to say that, just couldn't help it..

hey i'm a guy, only think of 2 things in life, girls naked is one and the other is.......... :LOL:

17. did you read the part where i said "most" cruisers are wankers? i didn't say "all".......and if you read a little closer you'd realise i approached him and mentioned it wasn't a good idea.....not, "hey wanker, what the f@*& are you doing?" his response wasn't great

18. oooooo, the Bunny will get you for that, when the carrot-led revolution starts, you will be the first up against the wall!!! :D

19. Ahh DuHast... doing the worst for setting the stereotype for harley riders??
    Except Iwannabiggerbike... met him and he's cool :)

Yeah, sure i'm inept and unsure... because MY post was just full of questions... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

20. could be worse skuffy, you could also be an across rider :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: