Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Thursday 6th August Australian SBK Championship BBQ ,

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Jul 14, 2009.

1. [NSW] Thursday 6th August Australian SBK Championship BBQ ,

Added to Calendar by: Ed

Glenn, from Western Motorcycles at 283 Mulgoa Road Penrith is hosting an Australian SBK Championship BBQ on Thursday 6th August during the late afternoon and early evening

They will have Suzuki Riders Shawn Giles, Josh Waters, Robbie Bugden, Troy H...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

News just to hand from Glenn at Western Motorcycles (283 Mulgoa Road Penrith)...

In an amazing coup for riders the world over we can confirm that the Woodstock girls will be at Western Motorcycles on Thursday night for the ASBK BBQ!!!! Thats right, not only can you meet some of the countries finest motorcycle riders you can have your picture taken with the mouth wateringly sexy Woodstock girls!!!!!

I'll see you there and I'll have my camera ready...

Please contact Glenn at Westerm Motorcycles on 4733 1733 to book your spot at this free BBQ.
  3. so if we turn up 6.30pm will there be some bourbon & bbq left?

ok, me +2 will attend - thanks!
  4. The show will be on from 6:00 and I'll make sure there is BBQ & drinks for you Rudy. Bring your camera. There will be a fair few from NSW Riders as well. See you there.