Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] The No Excuses social night, Wed Mar 14th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Elscrambles

Come one come all. JUST COME. Micky B and Scrambles promotions present the triumphant return of people actually talking to each other in Sydney.
    Where: Pancakes on the Rocks 100 Briens Road (Cumberland Hwy)Corner of Redbank Road, Northmead.
    When: 19...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I'm in!
  3. i should be there!
  4. Umm why is it grade 5?

I can eat pancakes like a motherbitch but I tend to fall asleep afterwards so not a great idea before riding like motherlicker from hell.
  5. Hehe if the grade 1 ride is anything like the learner's trip, I wouldn't like to imagine what grade 5 is... probably rossis zooming away.
  6. lol @ loth, my bad, i'm in this for sure :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. Hey whats the deal for parking, is it just find what you can on the street?
  8. There was suppose to be one tonight at Mortons, but this one will be the monthly social.

The latest tells me this one will have some decent numbers.
  9. i thought we discussed it was at homebush unfair
  10. [​IMG]

Northmead it is! I'll be there.
  11. Have to train tomorrow :cry:

12. Down like a clown charlie b- brow. . . .

Down like a clown charlie b b

Down like a clown charlie brow.....

Down like a clown charlie brown.
  13. sorry guys have soccer trianing :( :(

have a good one - have an extra pancake 4 me
  14. theres lost of parking there guys...
  15. GRADE 5!! :shock:

Bugger! Grrr.. I've got no money!! :tantrum: :facepalm: I was looking forward to the social nights starting again.. oh well next time .. but come on girls.. lets make an effort to get to these, can't let the guys have all the fun!
  16. Same position. I forgot to harass my manager for shifts this week and with impending financial doom due to suspect zzr performance I must excuse myself :grin:
  17. You can get like nachos or something for $12

C'mon, get it together!
  18. True. I'll see how I feel when I get home. Have a presentation to do for tomorrow. How cliqued does that sound!?
  19. pfft, come phizog!!!
  20. replacing a oil seal, if i get it together i might show up and say hello