Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Tex & Bundy Ride For CareFlight, Sat/Sun Jul 19/20

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Jenny Patten

Tex & Bundy Ride For Careflight, keep this weekend free to attend, details to be finalised in next few weeks with Careflight. 100% fun, keeping in mind alot of MC riders are Careflight passengers, and Putty Road most frequent flight path. Overnight ri...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I'm in 100%
  3. I should be in for this :grin:
  4. Tentative entry;

It really depends on which weekend my sister elects to have her birthday on! I'll have to abandon either this or the Icicle Ride. :p
  5. should be right for this one
  6. Hi Jen, I should be OK for this one.
    Cheers Lou
  7. Where are you guys staying overnight. I will probably have to work satday, but i'll ride up on satday after work for the ride on sunday.
  8. Im in for this one :)
  9. count me in too
  10. Careflight Woodford to Glenbrook Classic 29/6/08

Just FYI, the Woodford to Glenbrook Classic is scheduled for 29 June 2008. This is a Careflight fund raising event as well. It's a fun run / bush walk / mountain bike trail, and open to the public.

Check http://careflight.org/help/events/woodford_to_glenbrook_2008/ for details.
  11. I would like to come as well, but I am working in the morning and on call for the whole week.
  12. Ill have the new bike

I will be there!
  13. Jen, tell me what you want me to edit !!

btw . . . i'm in on this ride !

It was the Careflight people who flew me to Westmead after my accident ! Might even do a write up on it. And i'll be riding ! :)
  14. Hi Guys, Please take note of new date, 19th & 20th of July. More info soon. :)
    Tex & Bundy
  15. There is a good chance that now I can't make it as I will be going on my journey North.
  16. hehe call it the "Get away from World Youth Day" Ride

I am planning on being away from Sydney and DEFINITELY the Eastern Suburbs that weekend, so if my other plans change, then I will be there too!
  17. Count me in, will be a good chance to get familiar with the new ride.
  18. Thanks for the reminder last night Tex, I dont have my daughter so should be in.
  19. I was looking forward to this ride :cry: ,but I'll be down the snow that weekend.
  20. Big chance Tex. Will even ask Dad if we wants to come along...he's all for a good cause.