Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Sydney Motorcycle Show, Fri Nov 17th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Marvin

Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
    Friday 17th - Sunday 19th November 2006
    Show Hours:
    9am - 8pm Friday & Saturday
    9am - 6pm Sunday

Adults - $15.00
    Child (under 16) - $11.00
    Child (under 5) - FREE
    Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. . . . . yeah lets go !
    Are you going to hang around me Greg, because I could be hanging around with the NSW Ducati Club members. :p
  3. anyone know if they will be doing test rides this year? cant seem to get any info from the site.
  4. Mickey

I think its about time someone said something.....

Please read this website and inform me when the task it complete, so that you can cross it.

ahahahhahahahhaha stupid ducs! I WANT ONE
  5. I'm keen. I will be helping set up the MCC stall on Thu night so may have some intel prior to it opening.

6. What day are we going and where and when are we meeting?
    I'll be working Saturday till around 2pm
  7. I'll be there Friday early afternoon
  8. I'm keen for a saturday visit. I have my shopping list ready and am affraid I'll be spending some serious cash. :eek:
  9. Both Jason & I will be there on Saturday :)
  10. Dennis, say we meet at 2:30-3pm
    Hang around for a while and ride and eat somewhere afterwards.
  11. Why not join us for Dinner at the Brewery? Having a feed there before heading back to the airport.
  12. Are you going to have a stall set up Vic?? I wouldn't mind picking up some merchandise. I had a hat and shirt in mind. If not then it would still be good to say hello.
  13. yeah, we'll do that.

okay, Saturday it is !
  14. I'm there.
  15. i just got back into the country, im up for it!
  16. Do i reserve a table to some some NSW hospitality for our Victorian visitors ??? say 15 to 20 ??? Put your names down if you wanna be sociable ! . . . Dante, can you do this? You know the people there ! :grin:
  17. Yeah I'll stick around for dinner.
    That is ...

1) LPCIII
  18. I'll think about it
  19. Nah, no stall, just visiting for the day.
    If you order and pay now, there is a good chance they can be ready for me to take with me.
  20. Is it the Redback brewery that is within a stones throw to the showgrounds where there is often a coffee night?