Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW (SYD) coffee meet 5th may 07

Discussion in 'NSW' started by chickibabe, Apr 29, 2007.

1. I'll be there Lou!
  2. sorry Lou, I have a Wedding to go to.
  3. Jeez, lady, I don't go that far for my holidays!!!

I'll see if I can make it :).
  4. What time do you guys normally hang around until?

I have a party at around midday, but might be able to swing by afterwards.

Let me know.
  5. Hornet600, I'm sure you will try and make if you can, would be great to meet the famous Hornet. :LOL: :cool:

ZoCsTa: In the 1st I put up to whenever, I'f you like I'll send mobile to you then you can text to see if we are still there or not. Up to you :grin:
  6. Sounds like a plan. PM me your number and I will call/sms you when I finish my thing. Hopefully I won't be too late.
  7. Hi there everyone.

Well would just like to say thanks to Robbo for showing up, it was great meeting you. Us girls gave you a good laugh. Well I did. Must always remember about that pocket. :LOL:
    And thanks to sue and wendy to coming too. Sue will be posting up another coffee meet.

The Mean Fiddler, is a great place we were able to sit there an look and talk about bikes.

Well anyway we hope we will have more show up for the next one.
    Come-on sydney guys.
  8. Hahah yeah next time im looking at pants i will try to find a pair without those pockets thanks for organising it , i did have a good laugh and look forward to catching up with all of you at the next one soon.