Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Sunday afternoon RNP+ Ride...

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by daewoo, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Fathers day stuff in the morning until lunchtime... free sometime after 1 or so...

Anyone interested in heading south a little... thinking only as far is a the Cliff Bridge thing and back... maybe stop at a pub down there somewhere for a quick sneaky ale if time and interest permits...

L and P Friendly... Meet at Loftus Oval...

Cheers,
    daewoo

2. Oh well... I'm sure I'll have a good ride regardless...

:biker:

gone...

3. Was already out and about or i woulda rode down, oh well always another time

4. I coulda pinched myself...

Had a shit of a run through the park heading south... doing 30km through all three 60 zones...

Went down to Buli and chucked a U-ey... had some meth head in a Liberty road raging me from there because I went around him when he was chucking a U-Turn over double yellows in the middle of Buli Shops... blocked him in behind a car at Corrimal and followed the slow moving snake all the way to Bald Hill...

This is when the magic happened...

From there (3pm) to the bridge at Audley, riding at the speed limit +GST, I overtook 3 cars... I just had the whole road to myself, on a Sunday afternoon... magic...

Cheers,
    Daewoo