Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW South (back from Vic)

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by Zulu, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Unfortunately this year I couldn't go to Vic with the guys (too much to do at work). But I met them at the border on Saturday and kept them company coming back home.

Left Sydney early Saturday and stuck to [1] all the way to Merimbula. Past Kiama roads are very nice, all tweesties and forest country roads. Not a massive police presence, but did see a few patrols. Stopped for fuel a few times and in Mogo for a nice lunch.

Met up with the boys at the border. Spent the night in Merimbula. What a nice little town.

After a lazy breakfast decided to come back via Cooma. What can I say? It's God's country. Beautiful roads. Long sweeping corners, fast streights.

Stopped for lunch in Qheenbeen and hit the freeway for home. As boring as the last bit was, the weekend was one of those great moments in our lives we would always remember.