Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] - RNP - Northern Half

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by Smokae, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Northern half some prick with an uncovered load has spilled gravel along the road and it's everywhere. It's been carried down to the first S-bend and is all through the corners so watch out.

Coming back north there is also a large pothole that has formed with the rain.

Other than that the RNP was great today!

2. Really? I though it would be wet as shit up there. I shoulda gone for a ride!
  3. It poured down at 2:30pm, however from around 9am when i crawled out of my nest it was blue sky. Had an awesome run through, 3 or 4 wet "oh shit!" patches but aside from that it was great. Southern half was still quite wet with a lot of leaves but I was still going through at double the yellow signs.

For me since I'm getting used to riding a 600, it was great. Perhaps not for the faster more experienced riders.
  4. i'm surprised it was open.

the northern half that it.
  5. It's only closed if the weir is flooded over. Which you could see it was about 20cm from being so :p It looked awesome!
  6. yeh. It was closed on friday.

The guy that ran the kiosk at audley said he has seen water come up to the tops of cars in the carpark before