Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Putty Road to Broke/Wollombi Sun June 4th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by MarvinTheMartian, May 29, 2006.

1. I'm in, divemaster course commitments have now ended so it time to ride again :grin:

It will be good to test out my new riding boots which finally arrived after 5 1/2 months, the upside is that I saved $100.
  2. All looks good at this stage, so count me in also.
  3. I'll be there, bikes been serviced and new rear tire. Need to test it out :shock: :LOL:
  4. hmmm, I'll run this past the minister for finances and war; I would love a ride up the Putty.....
  5. Count me in.
    Cheers, Andrew
  6. Calendar entry does not have link to this post... :eek:

I'd love to come, but will have to see if I can get my bike serviced before then :roll:
  7. I am in! Really funny this ride is on as I was just about to put up my own ride up to do the puddy road on sunday. Saves me the trouble.

My bike has just had a service and a brand new k & n filter! Flying like a rocket at the moment.
  8. Anyone coming from the city then linking to the M2 to get to windsor?
  9. So with this a class 3 ride does that mean I have to back off on the straights?
  10. only if you can catch up with us.... :cheeky:
  11. Yeah not sure if I can, especially if your on your gpx 250 as its well out of reach of my 2003 R6! lol
  12. So how many people are going on this?
  13. *************bump*****************

So who is going?

According to the post so far:

and possibly hornet600

Weather is predicted to be partly cloudy.

How many K's we talking?
  14. If the weather prevails, I'll try and be there.
  15. I'm in. Won't be motoring though. Front tyre is getting a little old.
  16. Interesting that Haggis isn't on the list considering he put the ride up :LOL:
    As for distance about 100km each way
  17. Sorry guys. Can't make it now as I've got to go to NZ for a funeral. Hope it's a good trip for the rest of you.
  18. Quote: Weather Bureau
    Sunday: Coastal shower or two, extending further inland overnight. Moderate to fresh southerly winds, easing.

So, is this still on???
  19. Weather Bureau - if they are forcasting showers then it should be fine and sunny :p
    2 other forecasters that I've found a lot more reliable in the past agree with each other: mostly cloudy, 14C, SSW at 12-18km/hr, chance of percipitation 0-4%.

They do say that overnight rain will increase to 40% chance.

Unless it is raining when I leave home, then I'll be at McGraths Hill, even then there I may still turn up unless it is bucketing down.

Has anyone heard from Haggis? He did post the ride after all, and it would be a shame if he missed his own ride :roll: