Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Putty Buckets and Oxley run, Fri Sep 14th

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: dan chee

Hey guys, late notice as was put together today buy some spontaneous guys, meeting Ultimo Shell 7AM taking as many twisties as we can up puuty and so on to Port Macquarie staying over night so there is no rush, pleanty of time for fuel drinks and lunch...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. pharque dan, you give way too much notice, one night is far too long, thats why you get heaps of ****s and people bin their brand spankers crotch rockets...
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i'd love to but im going out to cowra for uni (cowra bowlo here we come).
    why 3 days? why not 1? :p

3. 3 days??? It's up tomorrow, ride around and then back on Saturday, the way I read it :?

4. hey sorry dom, would love for you to come, but weather all round is going to be perfect, and im going regaurdless, thyhere is always next time... when dan says hes going to do it, it gets DONE!

5. :rofl:

...but, dude, -you- were warned! Ditch the exam, it's only your future that depends on it! :roll: :LOL:

6. Tis true, my bad. english was never really my thing :LOL:
    still, even up and back in two days, thats only 7-8 hours on the bike

dan trust me, if i didnt have to get on the bloody bus with the rest of the uni tools, id be doing the ride, then out to cowra on the bike. but yeah, next time!

yeah, the field trip is only for an assignment worth half the course mark, jeez i should just pay it off! :p :LOL:

7. By my calculations tomorrow is going to be at least 10 hours, and depending on when people get up on Saturday, it could be at least that including the trip home.....

Anyway, I'm seriously considering it (although 7:00am at Sydney means 5:00am leave here.... :roll:)

8. depends how scenic the route gets. windsor to taree via glouster would be about 6 hours plus breaks. getting out of sydney will be a killer at that time though.

have a great fcuken time guys, i sure as hell wish i were going! :cry:

9. Do it do it do it do it do it do it! :grin:

Dom, Windsor to Taree the way we're going is about 450km, so you're not far off the mark...if it's any consolation, Dan's doing the ride on a 'bloody bus' too :rofl: (just a very sexy one)

10. very sext it is too, altho i just put the tank bag on and that takes some sexyness out of the equaltion, so yak your up for two days yeah??? :cool:

11. We'll see how I go Dan...pisstaking aside for a second, don't forget I'm a total noob in the grand scheme of things, and I have new gear that'll be wearing in and getting used to. I'll either make it one (pike from Taree), or three (get Waterfall Way in too) I think :? Work it out tomorrow...

Resume pisstaking.

12. ok back to pisstaking... YAK,
    harden the FU%# UP Princess :twisted:

13. :rofl: Yes Ma'am.

14. Unless you want to add 3 hours to that, waterfall way is out.

15. im set for buckets to taree then ill be ready for the slab to take me to port mac. so that should make for a good run for a day.

and dont forget Yak Man, this kind of ride doesnt happen, every day, youd be mad to miss any part of this ride, if you have the time greta if you dont, have the time, make it. :wink:

16. Dan are you leaving tomorrow - friday? Ya mongrel! Ive always wanted to do this ride but I dont think I can make it - especially if you leave tomorrow. Have a ripper of a time guys!

17. So you guys are spending the night at port mac?

I'll try and scream up tonight, i wanna do oxley.

18. I'm coming now :grin:

19. i hope your bike is as up for it as you are mate!!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :

20. hey great work to matchstick who left sydeny 10 hours after myself, the yak and tweet, and rode alone to meet us in port mac. think he arrived about midnight, sory i didn welcome you but i was watching the back of my eyelids.... anyhows here some pic, think 3 per post is the rule, well can that idea i have no idea how to post pics on this forum..... where is the attatchment button???[/img]