Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW pre-learner course on weekends?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by cappuccino, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Does anyone know of any places that run the NSW pre-learner course on weekends?

Or is it always weekdays?
  2. Hey, where abouts do you live in Sydney? If you go onto the RTA website it will show you where they have Pre Learner course locations - Motorcycle Rider Training Scheme have a read through that. It has everything related to the course.

I live in Riverwood (close to Hurstville) and I did mine at Botany RMS. A really popular one is the St Ives RMS and mine was over a Sat and Sunday in late November 2015 so I am a fresh learner
  3. They all do as far as I know ...
    Some only do weekends but that's mostly in the regional centres like Kingscliff up near the Qld border.
  4. Loftus down southern suburbs does it weekends. Both pre-L's and pre P's/MOST.

I did it there. Highly recommended.

Have to book early - ie 6-8 weeks ahead for both courses.
  5. THANKS! I couldn't find anything before but I did find the Saturday/Sunday courses at St Ives in Feb... all booked! excited!

6. Good luck!!!! Its pretty easy but I was dead nervous. Just listen to the instructor and you'll be fine!! :)