Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Police put hooligans on notice

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by pro-pilot, Jul 18, 2007.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22093111-1242,00.html

3. If they get rid of all the drunken hooligans, then who'll be left to actually watch the race. :LOL:

Seriously though any attempts to change the behaviour at Bathurst is most likely just going to be either pointless (like previous bans on brining in alcohol), or make things far, far worse (like trying to seize alcohol or vehicles from people by force).
  4. that water-cannon sounds like a great idea, some of these westies haven't showered in a while
  5. I have fond memories of the bike races at Bathurst/Mt Panorama ... umm until there was a bit of "biffo" happened on top of the mountain between the Police and some fans.

I wonder if this'll be the last year the cars run at Bathurst too?? :?
  6. Cars will stop racing at bathurst the day holden and ford shut there doors.

I cant see bathurst ever being called of but the "fireworks" between the bacon and bogans will be something to see. We could call it the B&B ball on sunday night after the race :LOL:

It just wont be bathurst with out the bogans going off and providing night time fun :p :LOL:

7. That day might not be too far off - least not for Ford (unless they drastically change their product range or come up with some brilliant marketing to make the public buy cars they don't actually want).
  8. That should be fun to watch! :shock:
  9. note to self
    loot bathurst in october. take anarchy flag. must buy milk and flares