Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Pink Ribbon Ride, Sunday October 19th.

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Alex

The Pink Ribbon ride is starting from Hornsby RSL Club with one checkpoint at Pitt Town District Sports Club in Pitt Town.

A fun day for a worthy cause

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. You might want to correct the topic with the correct day & date.

The NSW Pink Ribbon Motorcycle Ride will be held on Sunday 19th October 2008.

Yes, I will be going again this year and all pinked up.

See you there.
  3. Hey Kim Are you going to be more pinked up than last year ??
  4. Thanks Vic for changing the date :cool:
  5. I'm working on it, just have to see how it goes.
  6. OMG Kimmie your not gonna show ALLL ya pink bitz are ya :p :LOL: :eek: :wink:
  7. Onya Bob. Only the right pink bitz will on display :grin:
    Are you coming along ?
  8. I'll be there too, hope to see a lot more Netriders there :grin:
  9. Ill be there. Specially as Kimmie is gonna show her right pinky lmao :LOL:
  10. +1 for the pink ribbon ride
  11. Hi guys,

word of warning, DONT TRAVEL BEHIND KIM !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Or you might get a face full of feathers :LOL: .
    It was a great year last year, but this year I'm out altogether,
    Hope you all have a great day

Cheers Lou
    Oh will there be a pretty pink bike too!!!
  12. I'll be there. I remember losing my wings on some high speed straight last year; all my friends freaked out thinking I'd crashed somewhere in the bushes! :LOL:
  13. I'll be there for this one
  14. Are there any rides to the ride organised ???
  15. should the netriders try to meet up at the RSL prior to the ride to say gday. be nice to meet a few more of you.
  16. There will be so many bikes at the RSL I doubt we would find each other. Last year we met up and rode in together. Kim leading the way flashing all her pink bits!!!!!!
  17. thats a fair call.. i will look for kims pink bits then
  18. Last year's ride was alot of fun - am in for this one too now that my house-moving is complete! Unlike today, Sunday's forecast is for 31 and mostly sunny! :grin:

If others want to meet up for the ride to the RSL start point I can be at West Pennant Hills Park (cnr Pennant Hills Rd & Castle Hill Rd) from around 8am - to leave at 8.30am. I was thinking of choosing to ride the scenic, fun route via Galston Gorge, tho this can be decided on the day :grin:

Last year we NR's all managed to meet up at the start point (following Kim!), however once the ride officially started, we all got separated (I was surrounded by 4 or so Harleys!). It may be an idea to set another NR meeting point a few ks after the start of the official ride route so we can have the opprtunity to ride together this time... :)

I hear it will be risky to ride in front of Kim too :shock:

19. maybe one of the servos on pennant hills rd would be ok to meet up
  20. Hey Eve

Sounds like a plan !!!!

West Pennent Hills Park it is at 8am.

I don't know what the "official route of the ride is but we can decide on a meet point or two to prevent getting split up

See ya there :biker: