Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Picton Ride/Lunch, Sat Nov 14th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Sirian Sun

Saturday 14th November we are planning a ride/lunch day and for those interested an overnight stay at the Dreamcatcher Lodge Bed & Breakfast in Picton.

The morning ride will start at Loftus Oval, a run through the Nasho, on to Albion Park then Mac P...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. i will be there for the riding and lunch, but obviously living local wont need a room,
  3. It will be great to catch up Wayne - love your shortcuts hahahaha
  4. Its a while off yet, but sounds good.. Id probably end up heading home after maq' pass tho :)
  5. The more the merrier :) More info will be posted closer to the date.
  6. a month and a bit away, anyone going? i'm sure i'll be out and about riding the area that weekend anyway but could see where everyone wants to go
  7. I'm in for the day ride and the BBQ - sounds great!

Where is the meeting point?
  8. Does someone have a Google map journey of this ride? I'm interested.
  9. hey guys,
    I'm new here, just picked up a new 09 ninja a couple of weeks ago :)
    anyway, I'm in for the ride and BBQ - any further details?

10. I think you will find that it has been cancelled due to lack of interest....

The organisor should have posted as such....
  11. yep seems this 1 has died, however they are organising a sydney netrider bbq here https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=107712 in ride events planner, otherwise, anyone else got any suggestions for this weekend while we have each others attention for a ride?

12. The bbq idea is a different event as such....