Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] PCRA Round 1 27-28th of Feb

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by blaringmike, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Who is entering the 1st round of PCRA?

Me and ZRX (Jono) will be making our racing debut. Both of us are pretty nervous and were currently spending a lot of hours in the garage trying to get our bikes ready.

We were joking around one day about how crappy our bikes are and decided to come up with a team called 'Ghetto Racing'. Nothing serious just a bit of fun. We've been keeping track of our progress on a FB page. Jump on and have a look if your interested. We keep it pretty light hearted. Join up while you're there and make us feel popular :blah:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123573308404&ref=ts

Cheers,
    Mike

2. Mate I can't see how you can fail - after all your team has a Media Mogul and a Naked Stunt Rider........how can it go wrong? :rofl:

Good luck to you and I look forward to the race report!

3. Ha, Don't worry about rattyness

Check out this website and the associated forum

It's about road racing in general but also is frequented by a lot of PCRA racers!

4. That was the coolest thing I have ever done. Anyone who is thinking about racing should just do it.

5. r u doing the broady round?

6. Probably not, as it's pretty close to the EC round of St George and I may not have enough money to do both. I'm planning on doing all the St George rounds to get points, so I'm prioritising that series.

Of course, anything is possible. I'm pretty disorganised, so I never really know what I'm about to do :LOL: