Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD NSW P1 licence to QLD

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by MrRB92, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. Gday, im new to the forum, Names Ryan.
    I currently have my OPEN Car licence – Truck Licence, And i have my motorcycle licence, but it is provisional 1, (red p plates)
    i may be moving to qld shorting and would just like to know if i move to queensland what happens to my licence, as i have tried researching and get back strange information such as if my car licence is open in qld, that means my motorcycle provisionals will be open as well?
    so would anyone be able to help me?
    will i still be restricted to lams or because im on my opens will i get my restriction taken off? do i need to complete any more courses? etc.. thanks