Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Once Bitten Rally, Fri Mar 14th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Wildrozes

March 14/15/16 2008.
    Humula Citizens Sports club, HUMULA, NSW.
    25km south of Tarcutta(no dirt)
    Entry $15 at the gate, limited badges.
    licenced club, catering, toilet and showers.
    Gymkhana, awards, raffles, entertainment. No dogs or attitudes

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Every one is welcome.
    Humula is one of those very small country towns that struggle to survive, a good time is usually had by all, so come along and join the Redback Tourers
  3. Well that takes care of one person !
    hahahahaha !
  4. I think it takes care of a few that I know of lol!!!

We are a small club based in Wagga Wagga, and this is our annual rally. As Webbo said, it helps support a small local community, like the rural fire service.
    We are a friendly bunch.... a bit like being on netrider, but for real!!! Would be a great ride for those coming from Sydney, Canberra or Melbourne(I know there is riders coming from all these areas).
    Send me a PM if you would like more information!
  5. Is there a good fun back way out to Tarcutta from Sydney? Maybe down the coast and up through Batemans Bay to Canberra. Which way would be the best from Canberra for fun riding?
    If you could suggest a fun way to ride down I might be in. :biker: I always have fun when I go back to being a country girl :beer: but if your going to put it on the Netrider Calender, you might want to suggest some fun routes to get people there. \:D/
  6. There is that many fun ways it's hard to know where to start!!! If you wanted to head through to Canberra, up to Cooma and come through to Tumbarumba via the mountains(Jindabyne, thredbo, khancoban or the other way Adaminaby, Kiandra, Cabramurra then on to Tumbarumba) the great roads that way is beautiful, it is a LOT of riding though.
    I would recommend anyone coming from the north(on the Hume) to turn off at Gundagai go through Tumut, Batlow, Tumbarumba... it's a bit longer (add an hour) but more interesting then sitting on the highway for the last hour or so of the ride!!!
    Anyone coming from Melbourne way.... you have that many "fun" options it isn't funny. Alexandrea is a great place to visit that same weekend as they have a bike show on that weekend... black spur.... etc etc
  7. Any recommended dirt roads from Sydney to get to the rally?

I am not sure if I am going yet but recommended dirt roads (ex Sydney) would be appreciated.

Any Dual Sporters going from Sydney?
  8. So is anybody from here actually going to go? It's looking like the ride I had planned for that weekend isn't going ahead now, so another friend from Canberra and I are discussing going along. :grin:
  9. Hey Mel, See Dan Chee's Eden run, that is where I will be that weekend.
  10. Oh yeah... :cool: only 9 more sleeps :biker:
  11. Well there is few not so often posters that are going... sometimes it's not about who you know there... but who you go with and who you meet.
    I know I'm really looking forward to the weekend!!!!
  12. I've only been to one rally before (the loaded dog at Tarago last year) and it was a blast - there was just a group of four of us who went but yeah met heaps of great people!

At this stage there are two of us from Canberra going :grin:
  13. I've only been to one as well, the black night near Benalla last year, also had a blast.
    Will be great to meet a heap of new people....
  14. Hi All....
    Not long now, would be great to meet a few of the Netriders, so anyone with a free weekend, and wants to put some km's on there tyres... you know where you can go!!!