Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] NSW Xmas BBQ, Sat Nov 17th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Kim Rodger

Come & join fellow NR's & celebrate Xmas at Bicentennial Park, Homebush Bay.
    Time: 10:00 til whenever
    Lunch: 12 noon

Free bbq's are provided however you will need to bring your own provisions for the day. Some tables are available but there is ple...

... more

(special mod powers did this !) :p

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. We will be there, me, mr maggo, and the kids.

Cheers lou
  3. Hopefully will be coming :)
  4. Will be there all being well
  5. I'll be there :)
  6. We Moorhouses will be there.
  7. Count me in :LOL:
  8. This is not just an event for the Rouse Hill Coffee meet people either. Its for all NSW coffee meet groups. :grin:
  9. I'll try and make it for a bit, no doubt you'll see me anyway. I'll bring a segway if I come for people to try out, otherwise I'll be on a tour and you'll see me zip past :wink:
  10. Sounds great Kim...I'll be there. :grin:
  11. Will try to come :grin:
  12. Awwwwwwwwwe what ?? NO way , lol oh ok ill be there may be a little late but ill be there :LOL:
  13. Entrance to Bicentennial Park is off Australia Ave.
    Follow the road around to the first parking bay on your left & we will be in the area on the left.

I'm trying to scan a map for you ...but it doesn't seem to want to work :?

To ensure we get a good spot I will be on site from 8:00am but would appreciate another one or two peoples help...if that's alright.

This event is open to ALL NSW Netrider's not any specific coffee group.
  14. I will try to get there
  15. The dragons will all be there, although we may have to leave a little early cause there is this coffee meet thing we usually go to on Saturady afternoon..............ummm hang on.........maybe not. :rofl:

Now for the fun part of deciding who rides and who cages........now where's my offical flipping coin gone? :-k

Should be a great day and will be good to meet more NRs from around sydney

16. Did someone say SEGWAY!?!? Those are the two wheeled things next together that you have to balance your weight on...

O00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo cooool!

Hopefully (almost definitely) I'll be able to make this. Unless I get kidnapped by aliens.. Which is actually quite likely ... *shifty eyes*

17. I'll volunteer myself.
  18. i will be there , not to sure if its the missus brother 18th , but ill be there, i live 5mins away which is good
  19. I should be able to get there by 8 or before also. It's good being a morning person :D
  20. ill race u there lowercase lol