Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Newcastle to Nabiac Museum ride, Sat Aug 19th

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by Brad _GT650R, Aug 18, 2006.

1. [NSW] Newcastle to Nabiac Museum ride Sat 19th Aug

ok so its decided Nabiac is the destination :)
    Saturday is the day :grin:
    10am sounds like a good time to start :grin:
    Hexham McDonalds is as good a place to meet as any :wink:
    hope some one knows the way as i am just the organizer

so whos in?

see you tommorow :cool:

2. I can't make this ride as I have prior plans, may be going to tomago bike show for a look on sunday, look forward to the next meeting have a good day guys

3. Unfortunately Brad, I think with short notice the turnout will be small, but I will be there!!

If all else fails and only you and I turn up, I'm sure we can find something to do!!

Maccas at hexham at 10am....C U there!!

4. Enjoy the ride bys. Sorry couldnt make it.
    Ill also be checkin out the show tomoz ore than likely.
    Might catch yawl then

5. Added to Calendar by: Brad

Nabiac is the destination
    Saturday is the day
    10am sounds like a good time to start
    Hexham McDonalds is as good a place to meet as any
    hope some one knows the way as i am just the organizer

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

6. really good day, didn't end up going to nabiac, as only three showed, myself, BradGT 650R and Prawns(R6), so we ended up following the guide for the day(Prawns), for a scenic ride through a few of the 'BAYS', lunch at Shoal Bay, leaving prawns to head home, brad and me went home via stockton and a lap of town. Quite a nice day indeed!!!

and as a side note:

The weather was PERFECT so the theory of me and the rain god may have deteriated a little......LOL

AND, again most people were walking past a VERY nice YZF R6 and a sleek looking Hyo GT650R to look at my little shiny two fiddy!!! even got held up leaving Shoal Bay 'cause an older couple were REALLY admiring my bike.....even with the R6 reving agresively(in jest), they stayed focused on me 'till i rode off!!!! I'm not being a dick or trying to rub it in, I just find it funny that to people who dont know bikes, shiny always wins!! Bikes that i drool over, they dont seem to be interested, maybe its just the vain one's so they can see themselves in the chrome!!!!

And it not the size....its how you present it and how you use it!!!!

GREAT DAY TODAY!!!

TIM

7. and for interest, the GT car club of newcastle is holding the Tomago Show'n'Shine, Bikes and Cars, Sunday 20th Aug, at Tomago sports club, Tomago Rd, Tomago.

I'll probably head in for a look.....

TIM

8. show start after 8am if u want to enter ya bike its $15 all going to camp quality but u get there between 7am and 8 to sign ya car or bike in

9. Timbo........me, simon and brad are gonna head out there around 12 . ill be in my usual posi in town again around 10 or so

10. OK then, I'll probably c u in town in the mornin. I think GT Brad is keen, but i dont have his number.

SEE HOW NICE the weather was today....huh....did ya....

TIM

11.  Top