Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Newcastle coffee meet/greet, Sat Jul 22nd

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: DENMONKEY

Hi guys/gals, weve been trying to get a few rides going in the Newy area for a while now and its been decided to have a meet and greet to kick things off.

The plan is to meet up at Starbucks at stockland mall, Glendale. At around the 1430 mark.

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Hey, I might see you guys there. I probally shouldn't, but I'll keep it in mind.

Does anyone know the exact street address? Would be usefull to get directions off whereis.com.au, easier to find

3. [IMG:520:310:2a22e6bc4d]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/typhoonpud/sgpapi9-ZY9NRD-1153303508222.gif[/img:2a22e6bc4d]

You head down Stockland Dr, to the end. There is a roundabout, turn right at that roundabout, then first left and into the carpark in front of Starbucks.

Regards, Andrew.

4. Bloody rain!! I rode home from work this arvo in the dark AND rain AND traffic, traffic and more traffic. Nothing can stop me!!

I'm workin' till about 1-2pm, so i'm a 95%, so I'll see you all there!!

Thanx

TIM

5. Well, the boy's football is rained out. Daughter's netball may go the same way so it would appear I am a definite unless a bearded bloke turns up with a large wooden vessel & starts boarding animals two by two.
    Gives me a chance to put some shape into my new leather pants. Large latte here I come. :beer:

Hmmm, okay - we need a coffee emoticon.......

6. I should be there too day looks a little better than the past week

7. Have a great day, folks, take some pics and tell us how it went.. (maybe a shot of King Edward Park, to remind me of my youth???) :grin:

8. excellent day out there. i will be there (unless it starts pissing down before i leave!). is starbucks and actual shop in the shopping centre?

9. yeah it is zzr chick centre, I have my bike inm bits at present putting new chain on hope I get there!!!!!

10. thanks mate. you will be right, even if we wait for you!!

11. Yep, Starbucks is a shop. If you follow the directions above, you'll find it. It's on the very end of the building, has green umbrellas out the front, with a large paved area in front.
    Can't miss it.

Regards, Andrew.

12. thanks andrew. see you there

13. At the pace you work, you will be lucky to be their next week! :grin:

14. I've just finished washing the bike(1st time in a WEEK...omogod!!), it always looks cleaner if it was real dirty in the first place!!

C U there!

TIM

15. GEE I hate suzuki Bandits, bloody chain link is a rivet one don't think I attached it the way it should be but it'll hold ? was hoping it was a circlip !!!!

16. That cuts deep :cry: and i thought it was BMWs & H/d we really hate :!: You buying the coffee if I turn up :?:

17. If your lucky and I turn up

18. sorry guys., i was following brett thinking he was going on the ride aswell, thats how i tuned right instead of left. were any of you following me from minmi to wallsend? i couldnt tell who it was.

next time ay!! sorry about that.
    cheers
    cat

19. We all waited for you and realised what you had done so we headed off if you wanna come tomorrow I can meet you in mayfield if you want and ride out to the servo together promise I wont loose you lol will send you a private message wont be back on tonight

20. no worries, sorry to stuff you all around before. dont know if i will make it tomorrow but will pm you.

cheers
    cat