Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by owenst, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Hey there everybody,

Just got my P's and started riding regularly. Dont know any other bikers and thought this would be a good place to start.

I am currently loving riding my Suzuki GS500 and am keen to get out on some organised rides.

So hello to all.......

Owen :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Hi and welcome .

The guys and girls are a friendly bunch ,come along to any other the rides and events keep an eye out in the nsw section.

See you soon

3. Yeah, welcome Owen. You just missed the Brewery night, but the'll be another in a couple of weeks so come along. Most of us are quite friendly. And feel free to join in on any of the organised rides, or even organise one yourself. BTW, whereabouts in Sydney are from?

4. Thanks

Thanks for the welcomes guys,

Had a crazy weekend got made redundant and might have to sell my bike all a bit crazy but hopefully it will all turn out roses,

An gypsy I live in glebe,

Good on yall and i will let you know how the fight to keep the bike is going soon.
  5. Never mind, mate the job was probably a crock anyway, as Gilbert and Sullivan said, "there are lots of good fish in the sea"

Lots of luck with the job hunting, I don't suppose you're a network engineer?????
  6. cripes gypsy, don't make it sound too welcoming eh :LOL: i take it you've never done any selling. that line's right up there with "most of us don't have leprosy or eat human flesh". how 'bout something more like - "welcome aboard - you'll never find a quality group of people like this anywhere else on the planet". THEN, when you've got him out on a ride, you can tell him we actually do eat human flesh just before you kill him and eat him :LOL:

sorry owenst - not serious. honest. welcome aboard, good luck with the job hunting, and NEVER give up your bike. that's like selling your soul. never fear - a good job will come your way.
  7. Thanks for the positivity !

And paul sadly I am not a network Engineer, i dont actually think i even know what a network engineer is... :?

I have been working in a production assistant role at an events company and I think I am going to take this as an opportunity to see if I can find myself a production management postition somewhere.

And carri I am only a skinny bloke so probobly not even woth the hassle of killing and eating :LOL:

8. hey Owen,

Welcome mate.

You'll love the GS. Popular bike and heaps of mates love them to bits.

Have fun on the forums dude,

Sorry, I'm bored! Har Har!!!
  9. Welcome mate the gs500 seems to be quite a popluar bike
    Hopefully you dont have to sell her
    Good luck finding a job mate
  10. if he hasn't found a job yet, I dare say the bike is long gone. 8-[
  11. Welcome! Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
  12. Hi, I am Tracy . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!