Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Mount Keira Rd

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' at netrider.net.au started by ginji, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Lots of debris washed on the road from the rain, including sand covering the entirety of the one lane on the road that links Mt Keira Rd and Mt Ousley Rd together, so take care in that area.

2. Love going there on my car when I did TAFE at Wollongong, never been there on the bike though.

3. yep chromes group ride went through there on saturday, and there is tonnes of leaf litter around the edges

4. Thanks for the heads up, was going to use that road in the morning, I'll avoid it.

Cheers!

5. necrobump...

the new section on Mt Keira has been resurfaced with a lovely hotmix... nice and smooth :D

not sure if grippy/slippery, as it was laid down on Thursday, but they did a good job!

6. Must check it out. All we need now is for them to re open the restaurant..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Good to know.

8. I rode it a few times in recent weeks, same old bumps but 1 section on the east side that is new but still a bit of loose crap in it.

9. The new section got resurfaced on Thursday :)
    the rest is unchanged