Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] mobile speed cameras to start issuing tickets August 28, 2010

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by evelknievel75, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Supposedly they are having two coloured strips along either side of the car now.
    I heard where one was posted the other day and I took a drive past it, then I come to the office and have a look on the RTA blacklist location, sure enough the location was on the list.
  2. Wonder if we can petition radio stations to tell us where the cameras are just like they used too.
  3. Aaaand welcome back, to 103.5 Boingk FM, with a wider variety of bizarre noises between songs! All the best from the 70's, 80's, 90's and today... and for those of you inclined to put your foot down, here are the locations of the mobies today!

I can just hear it now...

- boingk
  4. Yes, just as they used to, there was a story going around awhile back that the local copper used to ring up and say a location, that he wasn't at, then would sit further down from that location, and pick up the speeders after they have seen that there was nobody there, and have sped up again....
  5. How long does it take to receive the fine?8-[
  6. Anyone got a photo of them now that they have the strip? I'm curious what to look out for..
  7. A big ****off 4WD parked on the side of the road? I don't think the stripes will make em any more obvious, but that's just me.
  8. look here to satisfy your curiosity.