Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW M.O.S.T. (P's test)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by rlmap, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    Got my L's last weekend and have been on the bike all week. Loving it! :grin: Even though the "L" plate seems to be like an idiot magnet :mad:

Does anyone know if there are any publicly accessible places in Sydney (pref southern Syd) which have the M.O.S.T. low-speed courses painted-out on the ground so that you can go and practice them at your leisure?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Welcome to the forum, matey, I'm sure a couple of our Liverpool experts can help you there, you listening Mik?
  3. howdy and welcome. there is a learner ride this weekend in northern sydney not sure if this is too far for you or what. always welcome to tag along.
  4. Thanks for the offer Dante, I've been out all day and I guess I checked this a bit late :roll: . Maybe next time.
  5. i dont think Homebush bay brewery is too far away from W grove, come along to that m8 meet some of the folks. details below :)

ohand i think general..... sumthing... aka nick.. lives in Wattlegrove also.
  6. At the rear of the Quakers Hill Inn. #7 Nirimba drive
    Quakers Hill.

i've never been there myself, but know a lot of people that have. apparently all the lines are marked out for your practising pleasure...
  7. You can always just grab come chalk and draw it out on a quiet street? (I actually used bits of bark from someone's flowerbed... whatever works).

If you don't already know, you can download the specs of the course on the RTA site.

8. thanks for the tip josh, I might go check it out.
  9. The Regatta Centre at Penrith is the same, I went down there prior to sitting my test.