Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Late notice: Putty rd & back saturday 13th sep

Discussion in 'NSW' started by disassembled, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Sorry for the late notice,

I was thinking that if Saturday is anything like today was, then i'm going for a boot up the Putty rd from Windsor, and possibly coming back via Wollembi depending on how my injured shoulder holds out.

Meeting place will be McGraths McDonalds at roughly 9am.

Planned route at this point is through Windsor and follow the putty rd to lower Colo? stop for coffee and fuel and continue on to the halfway house for some more caffeinated goodness.

If anyone is interested let me know, or just rock up. I'll stick around McCrappas for about half an hour or so, then head off.

2. so, is it Saturday or Sunday (read the thread title and the text carefully :?)?
  3. Hmmm... I meant saturday :oops:
  4. hey dude Ill be there 2day maybe a tiny bit late but will meet u at mcgraths hill
  5. Sorry Michael, I work Saturday's otherwise I would have come out to play. Ring me next time and I'll organise the day off.
    Have a good safe run.

Tex & Bundy
  6. i hear heaps about this putty road, where abouts is it? how many kms? I wanna give it a go :grin:
  7. Hey Michael, not from an off?

8. Hey dean,

No mate, not from an off fortunately. Cheers Mate.
  9. I was there doing the putty run on my 400 just before midday, maybe i saw you guys? Was a beatiful day for it too nice and hot, too hot actually as i was in my leathers :)
  10. hey tom,

Nah we didnt end of doing putty, we did wisemans then went up towards mt white and did the old pac

Such an awesome day no traffic, no cops and it was nice and sunny
  11. Hey Michael,

Sounds like it was a good ride. I did the exact same run wiseman ferry -> old pacific hwy. Beeeeeeuatiful day it was. Got a bit hairy after the ferry bit where the road had bit of green moss on it :)

If you organise another ride up this way (or putty rd) I'll be in for sure.