Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW]LAMS Approved Suzuki GS500E Low Kms

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Julien, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am selling my first bike:
    Make: Suzuki
    Model: GS500E
    Year: 2007
    Rego: 30 March 2010 (no roadworthy required)
    KMS: 4,828kms
    Still has manufacturer's warranty
    Price: $7,300 ono

I bought this bike from Action Motorcycles in Feb 09. It had had one owner - an accountant who had bought it for commuting but gave up.

I has just had its 6,000kms service (even though it's only done close to 5,000kms). Always serviced by Action Motorcycles.

When I bought it, it had done 2000kms. I started commuting with it and also gave up as I couldn't park anywhere so, recently, it's only been used on week ends.

It has always been parked in a garage and has never been dropped (touching wood).

It's a fantastic bike to learn on. So forgiving, so easy to ride, so fun and if it has enough grunt to allow you to be first at the traffic lights and overtake at will. I've loved my first bike but time to move on.

Check out the photos here: http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt288/Julienhamon/

2. Guys - this one needs to go! PRICE DROPPED TO $6,750.

Give me a buzz on 0437961676 if you're interested - I will consider to any offer.

3. This bike is now sold. Mods - please remove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.