Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Kulnura Wisemans Loop GS500 meet, others welcome, Sun

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Aug 22, 2008.

1. [NSW] Kulnura Wisemans Loop GS500 meet, others welcome, Sun

Added to Calendar by: jawntybull

This ride started as a post on gstwin.com; a meet n greet for Sydney GS500 owners; but other riders are welcome of course!

Starting at Berowra Mobil servo at 9am, heading to Mt White for coffee, then up the freeway, turning off to follow the Wyong r...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. damn... I'd so be up for this, but i'm teaching a learner to ride tomorrow. He will be using my bike, as he does not have his yet. So cannot go :(

3. Good to meet you John, nice ride this morning, thanks for organising it.
    Nice coffee and chat at RW, lots of bikes out and great weather.
    I'd be on for another GS500 ride anytime but I'm away for the next couple of weekends.
    Be good to get a few more GS500's out next time, there's plenty out there!! :)

Cheers, Dave

4. how did you find the pace of this ride, dave?
    :bolt:

5. Slower than I usually ride but good for a group ride - especially with a couple of people on L's.

:wink:

BTW you would'nt be sh*t stirring would you Joel???????????? :LOL:

6. me? noooo.

7. Thanks to all the riders who made it out for a great run on a beautiful day; Dave, Phil, John, Roshan - topped off by a fine burger n chips at the Wisemans pub. A nice cruisy pace (ok for the learners?) - see you all on another one soon.

8. Thanks John. It was a great day and a great Sunday casual ride .... enjoyed by all

John M

9. Thanks again to john for organising the ride and setting a nice pace for us learners :L . First of many runs up north thats for sure.

Nice to meet those who came , and hopefully meet a few more people on future rides :LOL:

10. Hey Guys,

I'm a new rider, don't have a GS500, I got the Honda CB400 but would be keen to go on this ride if you organise it again. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Z.