Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] King Georges Road, Beverley Hills

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by NiteKreeper, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Not content with adding 17 bloody sets of un-sync'd lights in a 100m stretch of road, yesterday the surface was "scored" in preparation for resurfacing.
    Apart from the "expected" rough, rutted surface and marbles everywhere, there's a REAL problem on the bridge over the railway:
    Heading north in the gutter lane, a drain cover has been exposed. It's a big square one and there's now a lip that looks to be about 2-3" high.
    Only noticed it as I was changing lanes this morning, but I THINK if you stay in the right track you'll manage to avoid it.

2. they put the lights in so every one having a coffee on the side path can see the traffic and breath in the fresh (lol) air.
  3. I went through there about two months ago, I wonder what they were thinking when they were 'developing' the road.
  4. The lights at edgebaston rd royally pissed me off. That was my beverly hills bypass. Thanks for the heads up.