Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(nsw) Kawasaki ZZR1100 – 1999 model

Discussion in 'Archived' started by splitty, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (nsw) Kawasaki ZZR1100 – 1999 model sold sold sold!!

Hi a guy i work with is selling this bike
    Kawasaki ZZR1100 – 1999 model
    12 Months Rego – 28-9-2011
    32000Km with near new tyres front & back
    Tank bag
    Back bags – one back bag sits on rack with a zip on bag which sits at front of rack $5400 o.n.o

bike is located in Moss Vale pm me and i will pass on his details

Attached Files:

2. 32,000kms for a mint '99 model? It's virtually brand new!!!
  3. yeah he looks after it we were out riding one day and swapped bikes the kwaka is a nice bike to ride
  4. i'm not in the market, but can vouch these big ZZR's are seriosly good fun, only 32,000kms no wonder i havent seen it out and about around here

5. Hell yeah it is!!!!! :woot::grin:(y):demon:

OMG, OMG, OMG where do I start?

A MASSIVE thanks to Waedwe for taking the time and trouble to do the initial inspect for me and to Loki for going two up for 135ish Kms (too many of which were at 40kph & 60kph. WTF's up with that RTA?), waiting around for half a day while I finalised Purchase and Insurance. Then riding my GSX650F back to Sydney for me while I giggled like a FLiCKN school girl all the way home on the 1100.
    Top form Gents.

Thank you to the Mother-In Law who spotted me the cash until the 650's SOLD.
    Soon to be Posted For Sale. (The bike, not the Mother In Law. Although, I will consider any reasonable offer. She's quite the cook. :-s)

Honourable mention to Hornet for Words of wisdom, and to Splitty for Posting the bike in the first place.

Cheers All
  6. congratulations on joining the big ZZR club, they are great bikes, and once you get used to them a hell of a lot of fun
  7. Finn
    err, yes :LOL:

Sorry I missed you guys, I was there from 8:15 to 10:05 then I had to go.

I'm tickled the bike is as good as it looked, congrats.

And I'll pass on the Mother-in-Law, if it's ok with oyu, I already have one :LOL:
  8. Congrats mate - great pick up! :D
  9. Yeah, sorry about that.
    We left a little later than anticipated and the roads were slick as when we left.
    We must have missed you by mere seconds. Or we came in from the other end. :)-s)

Cheers for the congrats lads.

I woke up this morning thinking "I don't remember going to the Gym yesterday" :LOL: (it was a 31 hr day though) :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.