Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Kawasaki ZZR 250 1996 SOLD

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by MrWasabi, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawasaki ZZR-250 1996, Rego until March 2010 (pics below were taken before rego was renewed)

Mechanical: Runs perfectly, starts first time every time. New front + rear sprocket (original gearing). New chain. New oil filter + Motul 5100 oil. New Spark Plugs. New clutch cable. New head bearings. Front and rear Brake pads replaced and have 90% pads left. Ive given this bike an overhaul as it is my daily commuter.

Tyres: Front Pirelli Corsar 75% tread. Rear Michelin Pilot Active 85% tread.

Body: Fairings have some scratches on the sides, however still in decent knick. The top fairing has a crack where the left hand mirror is, this was caused by parking the bike on the grass and tipping over as the foot peg dug in. Back fairings are in very good condition.

Has done somewhere in the high 35,000km, oil and filter changed every 4,000 km

Always garaged and looked after as it is my sole means of transport. Selling as i am coming off my P's and I need to make room in the garage for a bigger bike.

This bike is very economical, does around 300km + per 18l tank, it is very is solid and reliable.

Inspections before bidding welcome, no time wasters please as i want this bike gone.

Test rides welcome, but if you break it you buy it.

Will arrange for transport at the buyers expense, pickup preferred.

If you are interested, post here or send me a PM and i will give you my contact details.

Asking $3,000 ono

Cheers
    Owen

P4120033.

P4120038.

P4120032.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.