Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Kangaloon rd, robertson to mittagong

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' at netrider.net.au started by waedwe, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Roadwork crews have been through this road filling potholes and leaving loose gravel strewn everywhere across corners and other bits of the road.
    This road is narrow in parts and with tree coveradge hides the gravel well, take care people

7813591962_b583933db2_c.
    7813573258_405507b188_c.
    7813567200_e49299cb61_c.

2. these morons fixing tar roads when the ground temperature is just above freezing make me sick :evil:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fixing? more like buggering.

I'd be sending those photos to the council. They were probably third party contractors.

4. Particularly when you know it's the filler stuff that will come up next out rains.

5. There is plenty of littler ones in the same fashion right throughout the road. With the road being narrow you try and stick in tight due to 4wd's and cars only to find these gravel traps appearing in front of you.

6. I'd be straight on a report there.

7. I have submitted a complaint to council with links to the pictures, hopefully it is taken care of quickly, or at the very least they signpost the danger

• Like Like x 1
  8. Finally got this reply from council via email.

Dear mr waedwe

We would like to inform you that the Customer Service Request you lodged has been attended to.

If you have any questions on this matter or feedback you would like to provide to us, please call the Council Customer Service Centre on (02) 4868 0888 quoting:

Request Reference: 2012-005509

Request Details: roadworks to fix potholes that have taken place between robertson and bowral on kangaloon road. the

Date Lodged: 20 August, 2012

Kind Regards,
    Wingecarribee Customer Service Centre

9. Call Daryl Byrne from Roadworx PTY LTD.