Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Jenolan Caves Ride, Sat Dec 8th

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Damien

Meeting at Auburn Mcndonalds on Parramatta Rd. at 9am

Going to Jenolan Caves via Bells Line of Rd. Then on to Oberon and back to Sydney.

All riders are welcome, we are all experienced riders but we don't all go super-fast.

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Hi Damien can you tell me which way you go to bells line of road..maybe few people would join in if we could have another meeting/pick up stop. Maybe Auburn to start with and then Richmond...just an idea

3. Ive done this ride a couple of times before.
    I should be in on this one.

4. Bells Line?? Im in..!!
    I'd be good if theres a meet place in Richmond. Caltex? McDs?

5. how far is this run roughly?

6. I havent been on a netrider ride in a while, so i'll join if phizog does this ride.

i usually do the old pacific highway, so i reckon it'll be great to try something new.

7. I'm keen to come along but also would like to meet at Richmond Macca's. I will probably also bring a few friends along as well.

8. Put me down as a maybe at this stage, People from the south could meet up and join the main ride at Auburn Maccas

9. Never been on a Netrider ride. How about an M109R from the South amongst you guys???
    cheers
    John

10. Yep, great, as long as I can have a ride.

11. I think it was around 340kms-ish round trip last time.

12. booooo saturday~

:(

13. booooo ~
    why not change to 'No Working - More Riding' ? :LOL: :LOL:

14. back to work you!!! :p

15. Anzac/Donaldo and any other Southern rider interested in riding to Maccas Auburn together from a meeting point of choice. I’m in Blakehurst, just over Tom Ugly’s bridge.

16. I should be in for this one. Comming from carlingford so im up for meeting anyone at richmond or paramatta even.

Been down bells line before but had to turn around and get home before getting to the caves last time :(
    (Missus as pillion = Short ride time) She is getting better though.

Anywho no rain and Dry roads = Me riding \:D/

looking forward to it!
    cheers
    chris

17. No worries here, let me know where and what time. :biker:

18. Bugger! the 8th is no good im hopefully buying a house thats going to auction that day.

19. Guys, sorry to let you down on my first ride. Just received a call from the R/E Agency: I am attending an auction as well @ 14.00 hrs on the 8th, for a property in Sans Souci (hopefully not the same as you Donaldo!?).

I will be OK for Sun or next weekend

John

20. your safe mines in Caringbah good luck with the auction though.