Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] HRCA Ride to Kangaroo Valley, Sunday Oct 12th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Ed

HRCA Ride to Kangaroo Valley.

Date: Sunday, 12th October 2008

Meeting Place: McDonalds: Cnr Princes Hwy & Heathcote Road, Heathcote.

Time: 8:30am for a 9:00am departure.

Route: Old Princes Highway to BP Station at Albion Park for a rest sto...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Please delete this topic. I have tried 4 times (correctly by the way) to post this ride with a ride date of Sunday 12 October however, it always comes up with the wrong date.
  3. I've fixed the date in the post for ya, how's that for service? :grin:
  4. If you could fix me up with a date too, I wouldn't complain. :grin:
  5. I have resubmitted the event as a calendar items. Tks
  6. Still waiting for the calendar event to posted after resubmitting it 2 days ago. Is there a problem?
  7. Should be no problem mate - PM one of the admins, vic or mouth, they're in control of the calendar entries.
  8. Details re HRCA Ride to Kangaroo Valley Sunday 12th October

Date: Sunday, 12th October 2008

Meeting Place: McDonalds: Cnr Princes Hwy & Heathcote Road, Heathcote.

Meeting time: 8:30am
    Departure Time: 9:00am

Route: Old Princes Highway to BP Station at Albion Park for a rest-stop. Ride to Berry and turn off at Kangaroo Valley Road. Pub lunch in Kangaroo Valley.

Return route: Kangaroo Valley Road past Fitzroy Falls then onto the Illawarra Highway and Robertson Pie Shop before returning home.

Please make sure you have a full tank of fuel when you arrive at McDonalds. All rides have a relaxed pace and all road rules are adhered to along the route.

All types of bikes and levels of riders are welcome on HRCA rides.
  9. Yeah Im in for this ride. Ill meet yous at Albion Park. You'll probably be there around 10.30ish? Please advise on a firm time. Cheers
  10. Hi Guru

This will be the first HRCA ride I've missed for a long time (it's our wedding anniversary that day and me thinks I shouldn't ride).

Anyway, if you go on the 14/9 ride to Oberon, might be an idea to grab someones mobile # so you could check on ETA at Albion Park on the day. 10:30 ish sounds ok to me though.

Alternatively, would someone be good enough to PM their mobile # to Guru before then.
  11. Thanks for the reply. Yeah if someone would be kind enough to pass on a number that would be great. This ride is a fair while away so I'm sure theres enough time to work something out.
  12. hmmm after comming off my bike at macq pass and writing it off :( i should have my new ninja 250 by the start of oct i would like to come on this i hope the deliver it in time i havnt hoped on a bike since the crash about 4 weeks ago :(

see how things pan out
  13. Im keen on going on this ride. Anyone from North West area planning on going?
  14. Im going on this one! :)

Shortie, Samsico usually set up a rendevouz point for riders in his area, hes coming from Kellyville. He'll post something up closer to the date.

That Kangaroo Valley Rd. isnt that great for a large group, road is narrow, tight corners, some dirts too. I only used 1-2nd gear the whole time.
  15. might be inners for this one, have to see with work closer to the date tho

16. Hi Shortie,

I could meet somewhere at Windsor rd will set time and adjust with RKO and Fast Eddie to meet at BP petrol at M5 like before. Will post later when getting closer.

Hi Ang,.. I hope you are allright keen to ride again with your new Ninja ... what colour do you have ?
  17. Nice one :) Looking forward to this ride. Hopefully the weather will be nice.
  18. hey mate yeh im mad keen to go :)
    i picked it up today i got the blue one and it looks hella sexy imo.

i missed the last ride to kang valley with u guys but i wont miss this one.
    im out at liverpool now too so much easier to get there.
    today was my first ride since my off was alittle bit nervious but got home all good and cant wait to get some more k's on the bike.
  19. :moped:
    and the weather is forecasted to be fine at this stage.
    If Mark Slicko brings his M109 cruiser, I'll bring one* too! :cool:

*not necessarily a M109
  20. lol rudi - still remember the last time u brought a cruiser and wes was riding it wearing full leathers lol!

Im pretty much in for this ride havent done kangaroo valley for a long time