Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] HRCA Ride to Kangaroo Valley, Sun Mar 16th

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ForumBot, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Added to Calendar by: Matrix

Sunday 16th March 2008 - Kangaroo Valley

Meet At Mc Donalds, Intersection Princes Highway and Heathcote Road, Heathcote

Meeting Time: 8.00am / Departing Time: 9.00am

Route: Old Princess Highway to Albion Park Rail for our first break, the...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Yoo.... Matrix thanks for posting, I got email from one of the
    Marshal said " meeting should be 8:30am and take off at 9:00 am"

I don't want to miss out this ride again :cool:

lady Kim don't forget to put on your scheduler yaaa :p

Oi .. Rockjob where are you mate ?? still busy with Uni ? I did not see you in the photo last week :p

Colinrr are you getting new bike yet ? :cool: :grin:
  3. 'lady' well that's something I don't get often....thanks Samsico :oops:

Will mark the calender, haven't done the Valley so should be good.
  4. Should be another good day

Anyone who lives out my way who wants to ride to the ride let me know and we can arrange a meeting place.
  5. I'm probably in, with an almost new bike :) and I don't wanna miss out this one.

Let's meet at the servo again neighbour?

6. No Worries
  7. I should be in for this one - had a great time on the last, drooling over everyones bikes... especially the aprilia shiver :grin:
  8. Will be good to catch up again Dee :biker:
  9. sweet ill be home and looking to get the k's up, altho i wont be riding in the "honda group" i can asure you ill be floating about and see you along the way.... i love the roo vallley, just like to do it faster than walking pace... :cool:
  10. Count me in for walking pace... :oops:
  11. I think I will come along, I like walking pace.
  12. for once ill be seeing you in my rearview mirror eh Mr Darwin :cool:
  13. Count me in 100% rain hail or shine, its the day after my birthday after all.
    21 again for the 16th time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :inquisition:
  14. Im a newbie and this will be my first ride with either HRCA or Netrider.

I will be riding from the lower Blue Mtns so would love to meet up with someone to ride to the meeting point.
  15. Nah, I always seem to be tagging along behind you when ride in the same group :)
  16. I just like to strectch the legs.... and i love that lane,, you know the one darwin, these days best not to mention these kind of roads, lol :cool:

17. G'day and Warm Welcome.... Please come and joint us :grin: :grin: :grin:

I will becoming from Hill, M7, M5 and heading to Heathcote rd to destination place... I like cruising highway :cool:
  18. i didnt know the new 1300 came with square tyres????

:roll: :roll: those crazy guys at Suzuki, what will they think of next??? :LOL: :LOL:
  19. Few of us usually meet up at Shell servo on Homebush Bay Drv then head south along Route[6]: Fairford Rd. > New Illawara Rd. > Heathcote.
    Just give us a yell and we'll wait for ya.
  20. That would be great and it cuts out the boring M7 for me! Dont worry I dont ride that slow, you wont have to wait for me...lol. I have a free spinning wrist :wink:

Im a chick I can say that!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.