Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[nsw] Highway Purrtrol

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Mr Messy, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I couldnt help but think of all the people who mention the death of fluffy little kittens whenever they speed when i read this..... =D>

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/highway-p...-death-in-turbo-police-car-20100426-tmk9.html

2. Don't laugh. A cat of mine (was supposed to be an inside cat only) escaped once and we couldn't find it anywhere. Next morning, just as we were leaving for work, the next door neighbour came rushing across with the cat in his arms.

What a relief. But the guy went on to say that, for some reason, he decided to check the oil and water of the car that morning, and, when he opened up the bonnet, he found the kitten fast asleep under the car's bonnet!!

I think kitty used up one of his lives that night.
  3. Yeah, all it takes is to start the engine, and animal + accessory belt = gore splattered engine bay.