Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(NSW) Hello, after an extended absence

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by vn250chaos, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hello all,
    Well the short of it, been riding since I caught the bug in late 08'. Tried to make a regular appearance at the sat arvo nsw coffee meet (@fiddler) where I met some really helpful people, namely Tribos and Pegasus, sorry forgot the rest its been awhile. I also made an appearance at the then Wednesday night learner sessions, when it was just starting up, shout out to Ozyoda, really helpful nites, will be going again soon.

Due to work, an having to move states every couple of months, was forced to sell the gs500. Stupidly I also let my license lapse.

Well im back in NSW, in the hills district, still have the 2wheels fever and have signed away for a brand spankin new 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650rl. Pity I have to start from scratch on the licence, but oh well.

Well thats the short of short of it. I hope to be turning up to alot of these events in the near future, just awaiting arrival of my new bike.

Cheers for taking your time to read. Hope to cyas all out there. Ride safe!
    James

2. Welcome back James. :)

3. Welcome (back) James

I can't imagine what it must be like to have to go through all the licence malarky all over again :roll:....

4. welcome mate, exact same bike i purchased on friday, nice work, you will love the bike, goes great!