Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] Green P's and turning 25

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by Ham, Aug 18, 2009.

  1. I'm still on my L's so won't have to worry about this for a while. I was doing some calculations in my head and realised I will have about 6 months left on my Green P's when I turn 25. Does anyone know if you can get the full licence when you turn 25 or if you have to wait it out? I have my full unrestricted car licence.

  2. If you meet all of the other requirements for skipping P2, you can do so at the point you turn 25.

    So when you turn 25, go to the RTA and apply for the unrestrited licence.