Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[NSW] East to South & Return, Wed Mar 28th

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: JJ Sydney

Mid-week special...

MEET:
    LA PEROUSE Loop, La Perouse, at Bare Island entrance. 18:30

ROUTE:
    Brighton, Taren Point, and out to Captain Cook park via Kurnell.

FINAL:
    Return to Princes Highway Tempe - that hotdog joint? Approx 20:30

As usu...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. sounds good...live around the area!

I'm in. :)

3. Sounds like a fun ride. Shame i'm not in the saddle yet to come along.

4. Yeah always fun, pretty casual thing.

Lets see if we can get some more punters and how the weather is shaping up!

5. I'll try and convince the Ettamogah mob to hook up with you blokes later in the night...

Want me to bring a pillion JJ...? We have much to discuss, you and I.

6. I'll have a bit of that

Should be up for this, Finish work around 6 in moore park,

Owen

7. Put us down for another four (Including me) to come.

8. Hi mate, re you PM...
    La Perouse loop is basically at the very end of Anzac Parade, you know Bare Island? Where Mission Impossible 2 was filmed etc?

Anyway either take Anzc to the very end and turn left, keep going till you hit the water, OR, coming from south come along Foreshore Parade to very end, turn right - keep going till u hit water.

The loop is only small so if you can't find us just pull a few hot laps and I'll throw something at you to get your attention.

9. Haha indeed. C u 2night.

10. Thanks JJ. Will see you all tonight! :grin:

11. Darn

Looks like its going to be an ace night for A ride but I am totally snowed under at work and wont get away for a good couple of hours.

Next Time Gadget NEXT TIME>>>>>

OT

12. Was there with turbice (oroads) at 7pm but everyone's left. 6:30 is too early for us. He came from Chatswood and I live in Leichhardt. So how did it go?

13. how was it guys?? hopefully i'll be on a bike for the next run!! :cool:

14. I saw a group of riders around 9pm on Dacey street cut across Anzac Pde. A few turned right to Anzac...one of them was a cruiser with a pillion with number plate WVL53 I think. Those you guys by any chance? Me n turbice just did our own thing. :(

15. Thanks for the ride JJ! It was great, thoroughly enjoyed my first official netrider cruise (albeit the number of people actually turned up :? )

Ziggyboy: we waited till around 6:50pm...you guys must have just missed us! :wink:

16. Sorry JJ mate we left it too late and only made it as far as City Rd before we realised we had missed the boat, so we went and grabbed a feed in Leichardt instead.

Next time, gadget. Next time.

17. Yeah, to leave work at 5, get home get the bike, then get into the city was going to be tight regardless...

18. HEY ALL

NO PROBS! Perhaps was a bit early overall, I was wondering how Scrambles and the gang would make it in time from out west.

Yeah was a low turnout but ended up doing the beaches run I did last week. The air is awesome for a hoon at the moment. Love this time o' year.

Good to meet you too Technik. You got to witness the power of the VTR up close and personal though eh!?

19. WEDNESDAY 4TH APRIL... Mid-week special...

MEET:
    LA PEROUSE Loop, La Perouse, at Bare Island entrance. 19:00 sharp.

ROUTE:
    Brighton, Taren Point, and out to Captain Cook park via Kurnell.

FINAL:
    Return to Princes Highway Tempe - Dino's Diner Approx 20:30

NB:
    1) ALL welcome.
    2) Ride pushed back to Thursday if raining on the day.
    3) IF more than 7 riders I'd like to use this "MSTCV Corner Marking System" we'll try with one marker only, Posted up thanks to "Snapey" see...

https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33025&start=45